- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Wanna join to our borneo tour packages ? feel free to contact Bernard Bali Advisor
also you can booking from our website to get invoice and detail booking
We’re waiting for your coming here !
1. You should inform us your final confirmation departure by email
2. We will provide and send the official final confirmation and invoice description
3. we really appreciated for full payment in advance at least 2 week before arrival date.
1. 100 % cancellation charge for booking cancel within 24 hours.
2. 75 % cancellation charge for booking cancel within 72 hours.
3. 50 % cancellation charge for booking cancel once deposit paid.
Every participant shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We do not accept
responsibility for losses or expenses result.
The Tour guide
Our guide’s knowledge about spots is profound and experienced. Our guide team is a local people as our main goals to helping in contribution of their
All participants will stay in small hotels, guest houses, lodge, and local house and on house boat based on your chose, In some cases you have an option to
stay variety of finest hotel. These will vary from place to place but in all cases the accommodation will usually be owned and operated by local people. This
way, your money will be directly reaching the local people of the place you are visiting and not large corporations. Your money will also support us to gain
alternative income for the local people and helps to protect their tradition.
Meals during the trip
Day 1 : Airport – Kumai – Probiscus Monkey Tour-House Boat
Uppon arrival at the airport, meeting service then Proceed to Kumai to get our boat. Onboard, crossing Kumai river in approximately 15 minutes to reach
Seikonyer river, the main river in National Park. Lunch will be served on the boat.Passing the river with full of probiscus monkeys to observe.dinner and
overnight on the boat (L,D)
Day 2 : Houseboat – Pondok Tanggui – Camp Leakey – Houseboat
After break fast, we will do activity at Pondok Tanggui the second rehabilitation center where we can enjoy many babies and juveniles at feeding area
around 09.00 AM, taking pictures while having the information from your guide about them. We continue our tour to reach the highlight of National Park,
Camp Leakey area. It will pass the black river which is full of wildlife within such as many kind of birds, primates, fish, also crocodiles. At 12.00 is the lunch
times which will be served by our own cook which special various food. Arriving at Camp Leakey, we have hiking track into the forest to gain information of
the heterogen forest wildlife while observing some wild animal as well. We continue our tour by following orangutan feeding program which is being held at
14.00, bringing milk and fruits, feeders will lead us to the state platform. We will enjoy the situation till 16.00 back to the boat, downstream to River mouth
for overnight and having dinner. (B,L,D)
DAY 3 : Tanjung Puting - Pangkalan Bun Airport ( B )
After breakfast, boat down to Kumai and transfer by car to Pangkalan Bun airport for your next destination
- Return transfer from & to Pangkalan bun airport
- Boat Transport : A wooden river boat
- English speaking guide and own chef
- Meals as indicated ( meals on the boat serve fresh and good variety indonesia food )
- Admission fee and park entrance permit
- Accommodation overnight on the boat
- Ranger donation
- Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat and trekking.
- Flight arrangement
- Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
- Self Insurance
- Any expenses incurred due to all causes beyond program ( cancelled flight )
- Personal expenses ( Tipping for the guide & Crews )
- Force major & Airport tax
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found